Head Start (3 - 5 years)
- Full Day Classrooms: 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (breakfast, lunch & afternoon snack provided)
- Dual Enrollment opportunities are available with area daycare centers, Tri-County Special Education Early Childhood Programs and area Pre-K Programs.
- Children do NOT have to be potty trained. Pull Ups are provided.
- Bilingual Staff are also available.
- Head Start Enrollment – 20
Home Based Services
Through weekly home visits, children and families receive all the services of Early Head Start, but in their homes. Home Based is offered for children zero to three years of age. Each home visit is approximately one and a half hours in length and includes special activities for the child and parent together. Socialization Days are held twice each month, so children also have an opportunity to play with others their age.
- Union County Early Head Start Home Based Enrollment – 24